Profitez de l’environnement naturel!
The Manacor Town hall agrees to implement and maintain a Management System according to the touristic quality standard UNE-ISO 13009 at the following beaches of the municipality: s’Illot, Porto Cristo, Cala Anguila, Cala Mendia, s’Estany d’en Mas, Cala Antena, Es Domingos Grans i Petits, and Cala Murada, with the aim of providing quality service sustainable with the environment for the satisfaction of all those residents and tourists who enjoy our beaches.
The Town Hall management aims to:
- Combine the affluence of beach visitors with respect to the environment, together with management of resources and prevention of pollution, evaluating hygiene and health risks, especially those derived from Covid-19.
- Control environmental impact with regard to the various activities and facilities provided, and to establish the technical and economic means necessary to minimize them.
- Comply with present legislation and other complementary requisites, which, even though may not be compulsory, may have a favourable impact on the quality of services provided and on the environment.
- Ensure a control and follow up of all activities undertaken on the beaches, and establish measures for continuous improvement in conjunction with all parties involved.
- Promote active participation of users, by establishing adecuate methods of communication, in order that, any complaints and suggestions with regard to infrastructures or other beach services may be assessed satisfactorily.
- Provide easier access to beaches for all those users with disabilities.
- Develop a beach management in which the capabilities of all the contractors may actively participate.
- Define and revise periodically all aims and objectives in order to promote the continuous improvement of our beaches.
This policy will be communicated to all municipal staff, users and companies contracted to supply and provide services on the beaches.
Manacor, 27th of April 2021
Maria Antònia Truyols Martí
Delegada de Turisme
Sebastià Nadal Santandreu
Delegat de la Zona Costanera
Manacor’s Town Hall, through it’s Tourism Department, is always wanting to improve the quality of services provided on the municipality’s beaches, taking into account the needs and expectations of citizens and visitors, and to improve information made available to all users.
Municipal Tourist Office.
Plaça del Convent, 3 – 07500 Manacor 971 84 91 26
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 14.00 h. Open all year round
From May to October.
Timetable: from 9:00 to 18:30h. All services are included except lifeguard.
SERVICES DURING THE BATHING SEASON
|MAY||From the 1st till the 15th of May 12.00 – 16.00h||From the 16th to the 31st of May
11.00 – 17.00h
|JUNE||Throughout the month||10.00 – 18.00h|
|JULY||Throughout the month||10.00 – 19.30h|
|AUGUST||Throughout the month||10.00 – 19.30h|
|SEPTEMBER||Throughout the month||10.00 – 18.00h|
|OCTOBER||From the 1st till the 15th of October 10.30 – 17.30h||From the 16th till the 31st of October 11.00 – 17.00h|
- Ramp Access for disabled
- Public toilets, suitable for disabled
- Separate waste collection
- Cleaning service
- Sunshade and sun bed rental
- Volleyball net (s’Illot, Porto Cristo, s’Estany d’en Mas and Cala Murada)
- Amphibious chair for disabled (Porto Cristo and s’Illot)
- Public car parking and parking for disabled
- Information on beach services
- Analysis and control of bathing water quality and the presence of fungi on shower and footbath surfaces
- Collection and processing of complaints and suggestions
- Manual sand cleaning and quality control.
- Correct management of seaweed accumulations depending on the season, amount and type of beach.
- Cleaning and maintenance of facilities to prevent health risks, specially those derived from COVID-19.
- Selective waste removal and appropriate frequency to prevent buildup and bad smells.
- Bathing water quality control to ensure optimum hygienic conditions, with periodical analysis and public display of results.
- User surveys to asses satisfaction level.
- Processing of user complaints and suggestions.
- Supervision of the work undertaken by the licensees to evaluate their services.
The Tourism Department of Manacor’s Town hall has a Quality Management System that includes a series of indicators to monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of services provided:
- Satisfaction percentage for each service through user surveys.
- Number of complaints related to each service.
- Number of irregularities in service supervision.
- Number of rescue warnings and first aid.
- Compliance percentage time response in lifeguard and rescue service
- Compliance percentage time response established in the facilities maintenance plan.
- Bathing water quality analysis results.
- Shower surface analysis results.
- Microbiology analysis results in restaurants.
Quality objectives for all beaches are established annually, with the intention of improving infrastructure and service quality offered to users. You can consult the objectives that have been approved for this season on the website www.visitmanacor.com
COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS SYSTEM:
Your opinion is important. You can submit your complaints or suggestions in different ways.
- Complaints and suggestions form for users in the beach watchtowers and the municipal tourist offices in Manacor, Porto Cristo, s’Illot and Cales de Mallorca.
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Through satisfaction surveys that are distributed regularly on beaches.